APS has implemented a new, online transcript request process called Parchment. First go to Parchment and create a free account. Transcript requests are then sent to our Registrar who will process the request within 48 hours. You will then receive an email notification once the transcript is sent. If you encounter problems setting up your account or requesting your transcript, please email the registrar.
- Transcripts have no fee for current students and $5.00 for graduates
- Parents cannot request records for a student if the student is over 18 years of age
- Transcripts will not be released if a student has an outstanding balance or any type of hold
Please contact the registrar with questions.
You may also download your unofficial transcript through StudentVUE. Please see this attachment for directions: Transcript Lesson.pptx (PPTX)
If you need to disenroll your student from Sandia please email the Registrar this info:
Name of Student:
- ID Number:
- Name of Parent/Guardian:
- School Student is transferring to:
* Note the Chromebook and all fees and equipment MUST be returned before disenrollment process takes place. Please call or email the Registrar with any questions of what is owed. All fines can be paid on ParentVue. Please see instructions below for information on how to pay for fees in ParentVue .